[TriLUG] makeing a photo server

Israel J Pattison israelpattison at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:51:26 EDT 2005

Thanks for the complements on the site and the pictures. The gallery server
(http://gallery.fanana.net) is hosted on my home gateway running
ClarkConnect 3.1 Home Edition. It's running an a 1.7 GHz Pentium 4 with 384
MB of memory. I'm connected to the Internet via Earthlink Broadband (over TW
Cable) and my DNS is hosted by PointClark Networks (makers of ClarkConnect
who also manage the dynamic DNS updates).

Israel