[TriLUG] makeing a photo server

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:55:37 EDT 2005

I'll give Gallery thumbs up as well.  I'm still on 1.x, but have been
on the verge of redoing my gallery completely.  I plan to start from
scratch with Gallery2, so I'll lose all my click counts and may lose
some comments and such, but that's b/c I'm not gonna upgrade and I'm
ok with that.  I also serve mine up on TWRR, my current one is here:
http://www.turnpike420.net/gallery ... thumbnails and medium size
shots should be speedy, it's the full sized photos which can really
take time downloading.  This is one reason I'm starting from scratch.
I'm going to set a max resolution for the entire gallery so that
larger pics aren't as large and will load faster and re-upload
everything again.

David McD