[TriLUG] Hardcider DNS

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:54:15 EDT 2005

Interesting.  It looks like the domain was just renewed and
may have fallen out of the root name servers temporarily.
The registered name servers for it (trilug and my server)
are both returning valid information.  At this point, the only
thing I can suggest is that you'll probably need to wait
a day or two for it to propagate back to the root name
servers. :-(

Tanner