[TriLUG] Parts Store

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:43:46 EDT 2005

On 8/1/05, Mark Freeze <mfreeze at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am in North Raleigh, near the Falls exit of 540.  Can anyone tell me
> the closest parts store where I can get things like Cat 5 wire, 110
> blocks, wall jacks, tools, etc... ?

Depending on how much and what you need, you may be able to do better
with a company that deals to the trades.

Two I can think of are Graybar which is just north of Millbrook
between Capital and Green Roads, and ADI which is on the south side of
Brentwood road east of Raleigh Rd (which is east of Capital).  Graybar
is a general industrial supplier, while ADI caters specifically to low
voltage contractors (alarm, network, audio, video, ...)

While both of these are jobbers who normally deal with small and large
businesses, they MIGHT also sell to individuals.