[TriLUG] Parts Store

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:49:05 EDT 2005

Thanks to everyone for the info...  I am very familiar with Graybar.
I used them a lot when I lived in Birmingham, AL.  What is Intrex?  Is
it a computer store or an electronics store?  Also, I had no idea that
Home Depot would carry that kind of stuff.  Is this a recent addition
for them?  I'm pretty sure that the ones in Alabama didn't carry
computer wiring supplies.  Or, if they did, the stock was very limited
in scope and supply.

Thanks,
Mark.