[TriLUG] Parts Store

Barry Gaskins barry.gaskins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:11:00 EDT 2005

   I bought my cat5e wire at Lowes building supply.  I paid $60 for a
1000 ft spool.  Look carefully at the prices and discounts for
quantity.  The 500ft spool cost $85 and I think it  was 37cent per
foot.  So even though I did not need 1000 ft I bought the larger spool
anyway because the spool with half as much cost $15 more.  That was a
month ago so the prices may have changed.

  - Barry Gaskins