[TriLUG] nametags with IRC nicks at meetings

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:21:48 EDT 2005

On 8/1/05, Greg Brown <gwbrown1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I hear that they (we) are delicious when lightly sauteed and served
> > with a light garlic and white wine sauce. <G>
> > --
>
> TriLUG is people... IT'S PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Nah, that's the tagline to another thread in another forum entirely.

One of my interests is modeling spacecraft. Several years ago on one
of the internet fora catering to such interests, there was a long
discussion of the correct color of the Soviet Soyuz spacecraft.
Eventually it devolved to the comment:

  "Soyuz green is PEOPLE!"