[TriLUG] open source shopping cart

Shawn Hood shawnlhood at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:02:52 EDT 2005

Hey folks..

I'm new to the list and through I'd introduce myself as well as ask a
question. I live here in Fayetteville, where I have lived my entire life.
I'm a system admin for a real estate company with partner agents in around
500 markets. We develop CRM software in-house.

At any rate, I was hoping you guys could reccomend an open source shopping
cart package. I've heard a bit about osCommerce and ZenCart. I understand
these may be obsolescent with other packages becoming more popular.

Shawn