[TriLUG] Trilug Lunch?

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:48:21 EDT 2005

Hey folks,

It's been a while since we've gotten a group together for lunch
so I thought I'd call for another one.  So, anyone who's interested,
let's meet at the Crazy Fire in Cary on Wednesday, 10/Aug/2005
at 11:45am.  Post a note if you're planning on coming so we
can tell them how big of a table we need.

Note that this might be a good way to get to know people
before you see them at the meeting this Thursday evening. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace