[TriLUG] Volunteers ... August 18th (not July)

Mark Peters trilug at thepeters.org
Wed Aug 10 13:05:51 EDT 2005

The meeting is Thursday August 18th, and not July 18th.

Sorry about that!

--------

Hi,

We are holding a meeting to discuss progress on our customized Knoppix
LiveCD and to plan the completion of our first release for use by
students as described previously in the attached note.  We are setting
up a source code control and defect tracking system so that team members
may contribute.

We are meeting at 7pm on Thursday, AUGUST 18th in at Lincoln Center in
Chapel Hill.

If you are interested in participating in this effort, then please email
me for more information.

Thanks,
Mark Peters
Volunteer Coordinator