[TriLUG] IP Issues? WAS: essential Linux skills?

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:07:40 EDT 2005

Note that the license which Tanner chose for triwiki is the creative
commons by attribution-non commercial-share alike license:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

This allows sharing while prohibiting commercial use of the
information without further negotiation with the contributors.  This
is the same licensed which I use for a mediawiki site I run on the
history of Project Mercury (the first US manned space program for
those too young to know).  In my case, so far 99 44/100 of the
contributions have come from me.