[TriLUG] OT: for the record - megapixel network camperas

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:04:47 EDT 2005

It turns out that Axis has one, the 206M.  So far I have purchased and
installed the Axis 205, 206W, and, because I was pressed for time, a
Linksys 802.11g wireless unit (works with windows only).

Just for the record, if you need an Linux/OS X/Win compatible camera
that works well with Motion Axis is tough to beat.

http://www.axis.com

Oh, and as for the helmet cam, Safety Department be dammed.  The 206W
is my horse for that project.. now to figure out how to power it with
batteries that I can mount to the back of the helmet.  Any ideas,
electronic gurus?

Greg