[TriLUG] Quacks like a duck, but looks like a... (mod_rewrite)

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Thu Aug 18 11:53:54 EDT 2005

Ohhhhhhhh!

Okay.  In the /parent/ of the DocumentRoot, there is a set of Rewrite
directives in the .htaccess.  Thanks for pointing me in the right
direction, Tanner!

I still, however, wish to strangle the person that set this up and left
a bunch of (now useless) files in the vhost's DocumentRoot, doing
nothing but chewing up server space, and leading me down rabbit-trails
when trying to figure out what is going on!

Cheers,
~Brian