[TriLUG] "Digital Locket" MP3 player and Linux

James Brigman jbrigman at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 19 23:44:14 EDT 2005

I have a bud who has an "iRiver" and it doesn't look like a standard
memory device. it needs a "widget" to communicate with it, designed to
prevent piracy. It sux. Maybe this one is better, but I'd avoid.

I've bought the SanDisk 1GB player from buy.com. Looks like a regular
1GB USB stick, has an FM tuner built in. It rocks. Got two of 'em. They
ought to work with Linux no probs, no special driverz.

JKB