[TriLUG] php upload max filesize limit problem

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 10:35:45 EDT 2005

I set php.ini "upload_max_filesize = 5M" and the post_max_size is 8M
and memory_limit is 8M, I've restarted httpd, but still getting stuck
on 2M limit of some kind (in CentOS 3.5).  Am I missing anything?  I'm
using <input type="file"> on the web page of course to gather the
file(s) up, then using php to send them out... of course, 5MB is the
limit I want, not the default 2MB.

Files bigger than 2MB won't even upload to /tmp  :(  drops immediately
to page cannot be displayed error.  Anything under 2MB works fine.

thanks,
David McD