[TriLUG] OT: Hardware Request

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:03:51 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,
  The hard drive in my mini-itx firewall machine bought the farm.
Unfortunately, due to the small case it was a 2.5" drive. The only
drives I can find retail around here are 30GB or more. I don't want to
spend $70+ for a such a large drive when I only need around 4GB. So,
does anyone have a working 4-10GB 2.5" drive they'd be willing to part
with at a reasonable(cheap) price? I'm in north Raleigh, but would be
willing to meet just about any where in the triangle.

TIA,
Ken