[TriLUG] Fwd: August Triangle Novell Users' Group Meeting (8/30) - Identity

Jon Strickland jon.strickland at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:38:54 EDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jon Strickland <jstrickland at alphanumeric.com>
Date: Aug 22, 2005 9:17 AM
Subject: August Triangle Novell Users' Group Meeting (8/30) - Identity
To: jon.strickland at gmail.com

The next Novell Users' Group Meeting will be Tuesday, August 30th at
6:30 pm.  Trusted Network Technologies will give a technical
presentation and demo of their Identity product.

Identity is a simple, affordable software and appliance solution that
lets you see, control and prove who's doing what with any server or
application, anytime. Identity establishes pervasive identity for every
user, computer, server and application so you can easily enforce what
authorized users can and can't see or do. The identities are permanent
and unalterable, and any user without an identity can't see your assets
at all. Clear, comprehensive reports satisfy auditors. You can apply
policy incrementally to users, groups and systems, easing deployment and
risk. And Identity works with your existing hardware and software,
reducing costs and speeding implementation.

Our presenters will be Derek Gant, VP Channel Founder, and David Shay,
CTO and Founder.  They will show companies how to extend the investment
they have in eDirectory, OpenLDAP, or other LDAPv3 compliant directory.
This allows companies to have identity visibility, control and audit
ability anywhere in the network they choose at the network level. Our
presenters will use one of the campuses in the University of North
Carolina System as a case study.

For more meeting details and directions to the meeting, please go to our
web site at http://www.trianglenug.org/.  If you haven't already
registered to attend this meeting please RSVP at
http://www.trianglenug.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=11
so we can get an accurate head count for pizza and seating.  Triangle
Novell Users' Group meetings are open to the public, you do not have to
be a member to attend.

If you have friends or co-workers that might be interested in attending
and/or becoming a member of the users' group please direct them to our
web site at http://www.trianglenug.org/. If they cannot make the
meeting, please suggest they consider creating an account on the site
(http://www.trianglenug.org/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=new_user)
and participating in our online forums.

Should anyone have questions about our August meeting please email us.

We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!!

Triangle Novell Users' Group
3801 Wake Forest Rd.
Suite 111
Raleigh, NC 27609
tnuginfo at trianglenug.org
http://www.trianglenug.org

Should you wish to no longer receive these mailings please reply to this
message with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.