[TriLUG] How good is Speakeasy

jonc jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 27 11:28:22 EDT 2005

We highly recommend Speakeasy. They do a *much* better job than either the
local Cable provider or the local DSL ILEC.

Speakeasy doesn't over-subscribe their head-end so your traffic isn't under
as much competition. Also Speakeasy will give you a guaranteed minimal
upload/download - which is fantastic for VoIP. We think of them as a good
hybrid between Bulk internet providers and Quality internet providers.

We've converted several of our Soho customers over to Speakeasy, and the
improvement in their Voice quality is always quite dramatic.

Good Luck -

Jon Carnes
CTO FeatureTel