[TriLUG] Hard drive recovery

Mark Shuford mark at tmhco.com
Sat Aug 27 19:21:35 EDT 2005

Technically, yeah; I'm pretty sure that would void the warranty.
But if the screws come out w/o special tools, and they've not marked 'em
so they know they've been removed, and the only wiring to be done is
plug and un-plug connectors -- no one will ever know. :)

And I will say that the drives I've done this on were out of warranty
already. So I didn't have that consideration to weigh.

mark

--
Mark Shuford