[TriLUG] Hard drive recovery

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Mon Aug 29 09:18:25 EDT 2005

James,

This is important stuff, as in baby photos, but not super-important as it
is only stuff that has not made it to a backup ... so a few weeks worth.
Yes, I need to get those backups running more regularly, and less manually.
I also have low quality versions that were emailed out to family. The wife
does get a painful look whenever she thinks about it.

I'm taking it to Intrex later today to see if they can work some magic on
it. Otherwise I'm totally open to trying to switch out some of the
electronics. It's a Western Digital Caviar 200GB, model number
WD2000JB-00GVA0.

Owen