[TriLUG] On bidding maintenance.

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Aug 29 15:09:22 EDT 2005

honesty is the best policy.  i tell prospects and customers that i will
do my best and am willing to cancel appointments for scheduled
maintenance in order to assist with an emergency.  no one can make
guarantees that your child won't get sick or whatever.  you can
definitely say what you will do and do what you say, though.

personally, i haven't had letterhead paper in the nine years i've been
in business.  i someone requests it, conjure up a logo and put it in an
open office text document.  done.

good luck.

hth,

jim