[TriLUG] Jihad! ( was Remote server monitoring)

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 12:25:39 EDT 2005

If you haven't looked at Hobbit (based on ideas of Big Brother)
please take a look
http://hobbitmon.sourceforge.net/
It was written by the guy who did bbgen (add on to BB that most
people used).

Hobbit/BB uses push from the clients not SNMP so it should be
possible to work in your case. Most of the BB add-ons work and there
are many.

John