[TriLUG] display settings goof....

dsandif dsandif at email.unc.edu
Fri Sep 2 16:25:14 EDT 2005

Thanks to all who responded. In addition to the info give, I discorvered
the great little buttons on my key board, "ctrl-alt" & " - " (minus key
on number pad). This will revert the back a step to a lower
working resolution display without having to edit the xorg.conf file
(ctrl-alt-+ if you want a higher resolution). Again, thanks for all your
help.

D-