[TriLUG] Asterisk followup

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Sat Sep 3 23:50:47 EDT 2005

Well, it's been a few weeks since the Asterisk presentation, and I'm curious
to hear what interesting ideas my fellow LUGers have come up with for using
this rather amazing tool.

I have my Asterisk box set up with Free World Dialup, sipphone.com, a
friend's Asterisk box in Ohio, and allow direct guest IAX calling.  I also
managed to get MeetMe conferencing set up (yay ztdummy under kernel 2.6!)

Some of you have joined the unofficial TriLUG VoIP conference and we've had
some fun conversations over there.  We're currently using 1-222-TriLUG-1 on
sipphone.com's service ( SIP/12228745841 at proxy01.sipphone.com if you want to
make that an Asterisk extension ).  Perhaps we should set up a scheduled
time to get some more people on there.

Talk to you soon!

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5