[TriLUG] OT: Looking for a good radio control store in the Triangle

James Brigman jbrigman at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 5 01:37:16 EDT 2005

HobbyMasters, Creedmoor Rd., Stonehenge Shopping Center:

http://www.hobby-masters.com/

and

http://triangle.citysearch.com/review/6190381

Three differing opinions so you can decide for yourself.

Also, I've seen plans for converting a 31cc Ryobi 2 cycle trimmer engine
for use with a 1/4 scale model.

JKB