[TriLUG] OT: crazy jason is still, uh, crazy

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Sep 5 21:35:59 EDT 2005

we've lost our lease, and everything must go!

- dell 630F fiber channel array, 6x36gb disks, two qlogic cards, cables
- four 17" CRT monitors, all in good shape
- one 19" CRT in excellent condition (samsung 955SL)
- one 19" CRT in average condition
- several generic empty ATX cases
- two heavy duty antec cases, hold lots of disks, good for file server
- dell 4400 server, 1gb ram, raid controller, holds six hot swap disks

i'm moving in ten days and really don't want to take this stuff with me.
  email me offline, no reasonable offer refused.  the big stuff you'll
have to pick up yourself.

and here's the bargains hunter's special:

- one HP color laserjet 5, not working (bad power supply i think)
- one NEC 1800 laser printer, probably not working but haven't tested

why are these a bargain?  because i will -PAY- someone $20 to take these
two things out of here.  seriously.  get 'em outta here.

10% of all proceeds will be donated to trilug.  thanks, and now back to
your regularly scheduled mailing list.

jason