[TriLUG] Impromptu key signing event

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:19:32 EDT 2005

As we will be having a very large group of people tonight at the
TriLUG meeting, I propose we have a key signing event afterwards.
Bring your keyslips and a picture ID or two.

I'll make sure an announcement gets made.

Also, if anyone is interested, I will have 25 copies of Foresight
Linux (2 disk set), a locally produced Linux distribution featuring
lots of new technologies, including Gnome 2.12, conary (which was
presented a few months ago at TriLUG), beagle, fspot, etc.

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com