[TriLUG] SuSE Pro

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:31:33 EDT 2005

Here's Suse's license:
http://novell.com/products/linuxprofessional/eula.html

"You may make and use unlimited copies of the Software for Your distribution
and use within Your Organization. You may make and distribute unlimited
copies of the Software outside Your organization provided that: 1) You
receive no consideration; and, 2) you do not bundle or combine the Software
with another offering (e.g., software, hardware, or service)."

WMM