[TriLUG] Linux on Dell Latitude D610

Mark Shuford mark at tmhco.com
Mon Sep 12 03:17:38 EDT 2005

I had a Dell Latitude ?6xx that had flaky sound w/ every OS that ever
lived on it. XP, 98, 2000 Server and Pro, and 2003. It was for work so I
never got any Linux on it.

Don't know if that helps any, but Dell laptops (besides this one, even)
have not given me good fortune in the sound department.

mds

--
Mark Shuford