A peek into the past...or Re: [TriLUG] Return of BZFlag

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 23:47:39 EDT 2005

Brian... usually 9pm weeknights if you come to the IRC channel, you
might be able to stir up enough folks for a game, but ya, if you just
wanna play in a HUGE world that always has people in it, though you
might not know them except our addict John ;) ... secretplace is nice
(at least, last time I was there it was).  BZ is fun, enjoy!  :)