[TriLUG] thunderbird and postfix

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Fri Sep 16 10:26:03 EDT 2005

>From what I remember of Thunderbird, it's trying to move the whole
folder into Trash. IE as a subfolder of the trash folder. I'm not
sure if there is a way around this in Thunderbird, but you could try
deleting the folder outside of the mail client, if you have shell access.

It's probably more important how your mail is stored and being accessed
by your mail client, than what mail server you are running.
Maildir/mbox; IMAP?

Owen