[TriLUG] steering committee vacancy

Mark Turner markt at siteseers.net
Mon Sep 19 22:04:07 EDT 2005

Bah. Jon's just trying to get rid of me. :)

All joking aside, thanks for the nomination! It would be an honor to
serve the group.

I'm a long-time TriLUG member who has been amazed at the growth and
maturity of TriLUG. I've given TriLUG presentations and classes on
Asterisk, OpenLDAP, QEMU, and other hopelessly geeky topics. I still
have a few up my sleeve, too!

My goals as a steering committee member are

1. To outgrow our new facilities.
2. To present more cool topics and speakers.
3. To assist the committee in whatever other ways I can.

Let's maintain the momentum!

Cheers,
Mark
--