[TriLUG] OT: Education

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Sep 25 21:51:10 EDT 2005

success in the school of hard knocks depends on ones's ability to screen
out all the noise heard along the way and to follow your dream.  i've
gotten more education from the school of hard knocks than any masters or
phd course i've ever taken.  however, both schools have their merit.

making your own wheel rather than that of your professor yields more
personal satisfaction and creativity.  otherwise, we succumb to the
regurgitation of those that made wheels before us.