[TriLUG] OT: laptop needed

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Tue Oct 4 15:26:38 EDT 2005

You might check Ebay for Sony Vaio PCG-505GX's...run linux like a charm, 3
lb superslim, 266 processor (a little old....) upgradable to 96 Mb RAM,
disk drive can be updgraded from 2.1 Gb to 60 Gb (according to some sites
I've seen online, I personally have upgraded to a 6.4.....), and can
hibernate to disk...

not to mention they seem to be going for absurdly low prices compared with
what I paid for mine 5 years ago....

--
William Sutton