[TriLUG] OT: Wikipedia inventor to speak at UNC tomorrow

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Tue Oct 4 17:56:50 EDT 2005

in chapel hill the buses are fare-free. park somewhere free on the bus
line and bus into campus. alternatively, park in the rosemary deck (aka
the wallace deck) come thru amber alley to franklin st then stroll through
the beautiful campus to manning hall
http://sils.unc.edu/about/visit.html the top of this map is cameron ave
where sits the old well.