[TriLUG] TriLUG Frequently Asked Questions

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:45:13 EDT 2005

Brian,

This particular posting is the normal monthly one.  It hasn't
gone out regularly for a few months, though, because cron
on the trilug login server was crashing.   I fixed that a week
or so ago, though, and in the process managed to accidentally
send out the FAQ several times (four, I think) in short
succession, so that's probably what you're thinking of.
But, I can assure you this one was in fact correct.

Now, you might also ask why send it out on the 5th of
the month instead of the first.  Well, I figured that people
get lots of mail on the 1st: mailman notices, other list FAQs,
etc... and that by putting this back to the 5th people might
actually notice it more.  I see it worked. :-)

BTW, if anyone has any updates or additions to the FAQ,
please contact me directly.

Cheers,
Tanner