[TriLUG] rr.com user is unable to load archive.org pages

Jeff Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Thu Oct 6 14:15:16 EDT 2005

This being said, it sounds like everyone affected needs to complain
LOUDLY to their ISP.  Perhaps that will encourage your ISP to switch
Tier 1 ISPs and leave both Level 3 and Cogent holding the (empty) bag.

Jeff G.

--
Jeff Groves
email: jgroves at krenim.org             Web Site: http://www.krenim.org/