[TriLUG] Linux Opening

Todd Cich Todd.Cich at incentric.com
Tue Oct 11 10:02:09 EDT 2005

Hello TRILUG Members,

My employer, InCentric Solutions is an IBM Premier Business Partner and
also a Red Hat Linux partner.  We have a customer in the Raleigh area who
is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to support a 24/7 production data
center environment.  Responsibilities include; administer and maintain a
Linux infrastructure in a production and internal enviornment, design, plan
and implement hardware and software upgrades, monitor all servers
performance and troubleshoot  issues.

Requirements:

Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Systems Engineer
in a Linux/Unix environment with some experience with Windows  2000/2003.
Proficient in Linux installation and configuration and software
installation experience with MySQL.
Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, SAN, system security and network routing
experience highly desired

Please let me know if you are interested and I will forward your resume to
the appropriate contact.  Please send me a MS Word copy of your resume.

Thanks!

Todd Cich, InCentric Solutions