[TriLUG] Questions about tonight's meeting

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:53:12 EDT 2005

On 10/13/05, Jeff The Riffer <riffer at vaxer.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> > Yes!  Um, we'll get back to you on just exactly what.  (Wouldn't want
> > to let you know too early, eh? :-)
>
> Well at least part of it appears to consist of double-messaging me! :)

Gah!  I just realized that.  I blame GMail.  The first time I
hit send it came back and said there was a network error.
So, I waited a couple of minutes and hit send again.  It
apparently forgot to tell me it had already sent it! Doh!

> > I'd suggest having dinner just after 7pm.  I'd also suggest having
> > pizza.  Hmm... that reminds me, I'd better give Pizza Hut a call...
>
> Mmmmmmmmm.... Pizzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaa.....

Yep. :-)  You'll be happy to know the pizza has been successfully
ordered.  Now, hopefully they won't have a power outage like
they did one month!  (The pizza that particular month
ended up being about 20 minutes late!  It was actually better
than I expected when they told me they didn't have any power...)

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace