[TriLUG] Downloading Ubuntu

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:52:07 EDT 2005

On 10/13/05, Kevin Otte <nivex at nivex.net> wrote:
> I have the Ubuntu i386 install ISO (thank you Bittorrent).  I'll bring it
> with me on the laptop and I'll also try and burn a few copies beforehand.

Well, I do too, finally (although I'm trusting bittorrent for its
integrity). If you're going to have it on your laptop I guess I won't
bother to make copies for tonight.

I also have the ubuntu breezy live-cd image, if folks are interested
in that I can make a few copies.

It's not looking good for the kubuntu images though. Right now, it's
looking like the download of the install cd is going to finish just
after I need to leave for the meeting, and I figure that I don't want
to start downloading the live-cd so as to give maximum bandwidth to
the install download.

--
Rick DeNatale

Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site