[TriLUG] Newbie question about membership...

Jason Faulkner jasonlf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:05:32 EDT 2005

On 10/14/05, Chad Thomsen <chad.thomsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy. Have been visiting your web site for a few years and have always
> wanted to join but have felt like I might not fit in because I am a total
> linux newbie.

No worry :) I'm not a linux newbie, and I don't fit in either ;)

Hehe, just kidding. I found that TriLUG does a great job of mixing the
'greek' (i.e. techie talk) talks with some general talks. The mix is a
great way to get your head into some of the interesting concepts in
linux, without feeling like you're drowning.

--
Jason Faulkner