[TriLUG] OT Sprint ethernet services

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 15:22:10 EDT 2005

Wanted to get the view of the list to see if anyone in the group was using
Sprint's (or any other telco) Ethernet service.  We have seen the cost
drastically decrease over the past several monthes.  Anyway, I see that
service cost is really affordable, my question is 1.) does anyone have
experience using this technology, 2.)  If so what type of telco equipment
is required at the demarc point.  3.) what is the opinion of the service.