[TriLUG] debian in production

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:26:02 EDT 2005

I'll second that.  A while back I set up my first Debian server to
replace a "well aged" Red Hat 7.1 system and was amazed at how tightly
integrated apt-get was and how easy it was to install and configure
standard things like Samba, etc.  Don't get me wrong, CentOS is still
nice and "yum" helps out quite a bit but for servers Debian seems to
be easier to administer.

Greg