[TriLUG] vi(m) #1 of the top ten linux tools admins should know/have

jonc jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 11:56:35 EST 2005

Ala Slashdot:

Top 10 Items in the Linux Admin Toolkit

Joe Barr writes "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier has listed his favorite top ten
tools for Linux system administration in a story on Linux.com, one of
Slashdot's sister sites." From the site: " Since I spend a lot of my
time working with text files, either when I'm writing and editing or
when I'm mucking with configuration files and shell scripts, I've become
very attached to my editor of choice -- Vim. Over the years, I've tried
a lot of other editors, but none of them has been sufficient to coax me
away from Vim

===

Just thought you emacs users should know!

:-)