[TriLUG] vi(m) #1 of the top ten linux tools admins should know/have

Kevin Sonney kevin at sonney.com
Wed Nov 2 13:05:28 EST 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 11:56:35AM -0500, jonc spoke thusly:

> Just thought you emacs users should know!

Even though emacs is my editor of choice, everyone should know vi,
since it can *ALWAYS* be found on a system, no matter the flavor or
version of *nix.

Although I also recommend not being wedded to any Vim special
features....

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --