[TriLUG] vi(m) #1 of the top ten linux tools admins should know/have

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:41:29 EST 2005

I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt and read the article...

I'm sorry, but he lost all credibility by wasting one of his ten slots
in the "toolbox" with abcde. Music may help you get through the work
day, but CD ripping software as part of your toolbox? Puh-lease.

I don't think you were really interested in sharing the article,
though. Here's the link:

http://enterprise.linux.com/enterprise/05/10/26/215206.shtml?tid=113

> Even though emacs is my editor of choice, everyone should know vi,
> since it can *ALWAYS* be found on a system, no matter the flavor or
> version of *nix.

Amen.

-CMP