[TriLUG] Asterisk Question

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 11:04:43 EST 2005

The IAX softphone worked fine. With IAX using one port, it was much easier
to get the connection through the firewall.

However, I've buckled and just finished configuring OpenVPN. The user likes
the Xten SIP phone better and now that he has a proper VPN solution, he's
going with the Xten phone.

We've still got some QOS and echo issues to resolve, but all in all, it's
working.

Thank you to everyone that responded.

Ken