[TriLUG] yellow dog (old world)

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:42:59 EST 2005

On 11/10/05, Brian Henning <brian at strutmasters.com> wrote:

> /me takes a moment to fondly remember Ye Olde Apple [ach-] Tooie.
>
> I'd almost scavange for an old ][e just to play Number Muncher..  Watch
> out for Troggles!

I've still got an Apple ][ up in the attic. It's a sort of Apple ][
plus, since it has the autostart ROM, but has Apple Integer Basic in
ROM. It also has a language card. Back when I bought it the Apple ][+
had just come out, but I wanted to be able to run the "old" software
too. <G>

And no, I've got no intention of letting it go.

--
Rick DeNatale

Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site
http://www.mercuryspacecraft.com/