[TriLUG] way WAY WAY OT: need some welding lessons

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Thu Nov 10 16:10:34 EST 2005

I did a quick lookup and <SHAMELESS EMPLOYER PLUG ALERT> Durhamtech has
a number of welding courses
http://www.durhamtech.edu/html/prospective/coursedescriptions/wldcd.htm
these are credit classes so may be more than you want/ need to take to
learn how to stick 2 pieces of metal together. I did some further
checking and found out DT will be offering a non credit version of the
classes next summer. </SHAMELESS EMPLOYER PLUG ALERT>Let me know if you
would like more info.

Dave Sorenson