[TriLUG] way WAY WAY OT: need some welding lessons

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:12:19 EST 2005

No equipment yet, but I was eyeballing the portable 110v mig welders
so I could drag them to an install fairly easily.  That said I could
get a Premier Power Welder installed in my Jeep all the same for arc
welding.

Going back a couple posts I think I saw that mig and tig classes were
discontinued at Wake Tech and I have never seen them at Durham Tech.
So I thought I'd ask the group.  There always seems to be someone who
knows anything on this list. :)

Greg